The Gilman Brothers Company
The Gilman Brothers Company Policies
Returns & Claims:
- Quality claims: The Gilman Brothers Company reserves the right to deny claims for any materials when original shipped order exceeds (60) days.
- Shipped dates are noted as “invoice date” on all invoices.
- Net 30 – final determination after form filled out and submitted to accounting
- All orders under truck load quantities are FOB Gilman, CT
- Truck Load: Prepaid
- Full Truck Load: Prepaid – up to three stops
Custom Size Requests:
- Cost varies based on product and size.
- MOQ on custom orders is 75,000 sq. ft.
- Please contact your Gilman Brothers Sales Representative for current pricing and availability.
- Stock Items: 20% Re-stocking fee
- Non-Stock Items: Orders canceled or modified after (2) hours upon order placement – any material manufactured is responsibility of buyer for payment at quoted price and is responsible for freight to destination
- Custom-size skids / packaging are the responsibility of the buyer
- Samples are free of charge
- Shipping is the responsibility of the requester
- Sample policy is subject to change without notice